It sure seemed like a fast season! Volleybal ended last night, but not quite like we wanted it to end. Unfortunately, you got sick at school and were forced to go home since you had a fever. This meant you would have to miss the last game and team party! I was so disappointed for you because I knew that you really wanted to go. You did get a pretty cool medal that you will be able to wear to school on Friday. Also, today was your last Student Council meeting...another event you had to miss. :( Mr. Murphy promises to hold onto your student council pin until you are able to return to school. I am so proud of the job you have done, both in volleyball and student council. You have worked so hard at both and made both your dad and me extrememly proud. I cannot wait to see what next year has in store for you. On the bright side, at least you got to go spend today with your Ma. I know this made both of your brothers extremely jealous! Bring on swim season!!!
P.S. I have a new volleyball video of you to post. It is really cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment