 |
| The night of your first volleyball game! |
Well you got your first volleyball game under your belt. You did amazing!!! You got all of your serves over the net. That is pretty incredible since you have never played volleyball before. You even returned some of the balls served over the net. Needless to say, I am very proud of how well you did. I am pretty sure I was cheering the loudest from the sidelines. Afterall, I am your number 1 fan! This week you have your second game coming up. We have new socks for your team which look really cool. It was hard to find socks to match the blue in your jersey, but I think they look good. I know for sure that Ma and Vickie will be there to cheer you on. Do your thing girl so at the end of the game you can say, "You just got SERVED"! lol I love you to the end of the earth!
-Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment