Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Eleventh Birthday Party...A Jumping Success!!!


All of the wonderful friends at your party about to head into Cosmic Jump!

The signs at your school!


So cool!



Well, your birthday party went off as planned! Your friends arrived at the house between 5:45 and 6:00 pm. Everyone played outside on the trampoline, the swing set, and the makeshift basketball court. Everyone was having such a good time that we barely had time to eat pizza and cake, and we certainly didn't have enough time to open gifts. But that was ok, everyone had a blast! We loaded into 4 vehicles. Luckily, Ms. Mindy brought her suburban, your Aunt Kiki showed up in her suburban, and dad and I took our vehicles. Some how Kiki ended up with all the boys except for Griffin and Andrew who went with dad. That must have been one stinky car since it was full of boys that had been running around outside and sweating! We on the other hand had a car full of girls. We arrived at Cosmic Jump right on time, and you guys were able to jump for an hour an a half. It was teen night so you enjoyed jumping with no lights and a DJ. How cool was that??? I think everyone had a fabulous time. You are blessed with a great support system of friends from school and cheer. John John and the Motens came back over to the house, and we stayed up talking until 1:30 am with them. Needless to say, we were all exhausted. The next day you enjoyed a birthday lunch at WiIllies with the family. I am pretty sure this is the first birthday party Jax has ever gone to. We need to make sure they put that in his baby book! As usual, you were all smiles. You truly enjoy just hanging out with family and friends. I am so glad you understand about the important things in life. I look forward to all the events that await you this year. Up next...VOLLEYBALL! :)
I love you with all my heart!
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment